Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alarm clock!!

I NEED A ALARM CLOCK!!! Totally, after today, I really need one.


Well, school starts at 7.40am everyday. Guess what time I woke up today??!!!

7.22am!!!!!!!!!

Eeks!! I believe that my face was totally priceless when I saw the time I woke up!! My school is not just down below my estate, nor is it next door...It is 2.2km away!! I had also missed the bus!! And the next bus will take 15 mins to arrive!! I hate the waiting time for 185, honestly!!

Hm.. So lets go through the thought process??

I have 18 minutes to reach school. I am on my bed, and what do you think I would do??

I wanted to just go and sleep!! But when I saw the time! My priceless face and my shocked body jolted me out of my bed!! "siao ah! 18 mins left leh! Havent change, just pon sch lah" It was pretty enticing and tempting to do it, but thankfully, I did not.. I rushed to change and attempt to reach school before 7.40am!!

Eeks!!!!! When I saw what time it was when I left my house.. 7.29am, I thought, it was a gone case...

Wait for the bus? No, sure late!! Take cab? Maybe, but it will cost a bomb! So what did I do? I ran!!! My fitness has dropped badly, my knee not fully recovered, I accidentally sprained my ankle running on the way there. I thought it was over, but I just continues to run! Amazingly, I reached school in time. I was hurting, in pain and sweating away. But I made it in the nick of time. Thank God!! Phew!!


Its pretty cool how I woke up at 7.22am and not 7.30am or 9am. Giving me exactly the sufficient time to run to school and still make it in time.. I am really thankful for that!! No blemish on punctuality yet!! ^^


God puts trials in our way, and will see how much we want it (or Him) And will be fight on and press on towards our goal? Life does not get any easier, but are you strong enough to push on

I TOTALLY NEED A ALARM CLOCK!! >.<

No comments: