Monday, February 20, 2012

The Torrent of waves

Hi peeps, I know I have not updated my blog like a long time. But its mostly because I have been very tired and busy these past few days.

So update on my week.

Its pretty simple, soccer and study and try to squeeze in sleep and organizing the most amazing D.I bday!! And without a doubt, putting my best effort into all of them...

Soccer has moved into full gear. Despite doctor orders that I ease myself back in. I have instead been swept away with the tsunami wave that has hit the team..

On monday, I ran 3km, and did some strengthening exercises..Well, wasn't really that tiring but it was tiring nonetheless since I am just returned from injury and am very unfit.

Erm.. But on Tuesday, it gets worse. Or everyday, it gets worse due to fatigue. I had training today. Return from injury and joining back into full training.. Well, ball skill wise, I am not really rusty but fitness wise. I am really bad.. I got level 10 for my Beep Test when I just recovered from injury. My coach wanted to know my fitness level so sadly, I did what I would deem as lousy!!

Soccer training, it ends at 7.30pm supposedly, but we usually get out of school by 8pm.. So I would reach home super late with my tests and homework not helping me at all. Not do they some complete themselves miraculously!! :( So I will try to complete my homework with a physical tired body. And because I am so tired, my mind can't think properly.

Its really hard because I have come to realize that most people don't really bother how you do it, they just want it done.. And well, it means I really have to burn midnight oil but I can't even reach that stage because I will K.O even before that...

On Wednesday, I had soccer PT. It was crazy, or for someone trying to regain his fitness, it was crazy!!
We had to run intervals, which it one of the most tiring and exhausting things you can run! Who came up with this training of running below timing!! Walao!!!


I vomited 3 times while running them!! Well, when U vomit, u would expect to be allowed to rest. Sadly, I wasn't given such a privilege. My coach said that vomiting is good, because that means you are pushing yourself to the limit!! Vomiting sucks, we all know it but having to continue your PT despite vomiting is bad!! >.<

That is why I vomited 2 more times!! Oh yes! That wasn't all. I had to do strength training, and that made my legs feel or become jelly!! Ouch... I won't bother talking about the mountain of undone work I have, but you know that its there. Always there..

Thursday, was pretty much the same thing!! Soccer training and studying! Well, I was pretty tired, being able to sense the fatigue accumulated in my body!! Was really hoping to get a day off on Friday. Sadly, news broke out that we were going to challenge Hong Kah Sec on Friday!!

Imagine my feeling. Mixed emotion man!! Hong Kah Sec leh!! My secondary school, and a super zai school in soccer!!

So lets move on to Friday! Was pretty happy the week was coming to an end but there is still one more day!! Well, I was literally sleeping in class nowadays because I can't really tank much with my poor fitness and hectic schedule. Then came what I was looking forward to. The Homecoming!!

Rushed down to Hong Kah Secondary. Stepping back into the school, felt weird. The lyrics, "I'm coming home, I'm coming home. Tell the world I'm coming home." was playing through my head constantly. Returning to the field where I loved, I prefer playing in Hong Kah than JJC honestly.

The Homecoming was fun. Playing against your juniors, chatting during the game.. The result wasn't the best. Hong Kah beat JJC, like duh. Confirm de what!! Haha!! I won so many things with Hong Kah, but none with JJC :/

Was hoping to score against Hong Kah but never really managed to sadly. But I did assist a goal though! Haha!! But when it was over. I was really tired...

So overall, my week has been very tiring but at least I had a cloud 9 moment by returning back to Hong Kah this week!! Weee!! All I really hope is that I will be able to tank 3 more months of this really very crazy and hectic lifestyle!! HELP!!

 

No comments: