Sunday, February 5, 2012

6 weeks over..

The lifestyle of an Athlete and student.. Its tiring, its draining and its deadly!!

40/52 - on the road by toxeh

Well, this is year 6 of my hectic lifestyle.. had a good 6 weeks of break and its time I swim against the tide for my life again.

Right now, I have yet to enter back into that lifestyle. But actually, I already have, only that its not so physical draining yet because I have not been playing soccer a lot.. Just helping out here and there is not as tiring as soccer, running, sprinting, and experiencing a training that literally sucks the life and energy out of you... :/

But the thought of entering back into it is very disturbing and turns me off..

I know I will suffer, I know I will be left trying to keep my head above the water and I hope I do not drown.

Drowned by Mr Magoo ICU

But lets not hide the fact that I really want to go back and play soccer!! I really want too! I miss it so much. I hate being sidelined, but I actually hate my hectic and draining lifestyle more. All I have been able to do is just look on from the sideline or the stand as my team plays matches or train....



ON THE SIDELINE by MIKECNYIt has been a very lonely 6 weeks.  I remember Steven Gerrard talking about how torturing it was to be sidelined for 6 months, and I do agree and now that my time on the sideline is almost finished (I have not fully recovered actually, but I don't have time..), I want to get back into action. I want to play, but I know the opportunity cost it holds.

I have lived like this for some many years. I have experienced those days when you just want to run away from reality, and run away from everything and just relax. And those days, when you are so exhausted that you become so moody, so cranky and you can't move at all.

Lets admit, there is no running away from it. I think I was meant to suffer sia, nah, just joking. But I had a nice 6 weeks of, though it was really lonely because being in the gym alone doing weighs is really boring, rest and its time to return to my hectic lifestyle.

There is really no point in listing down my sufferings because everyone has them, only difference is some people have them worse... I must endure, and I will survive!! I hope to mark my return to action with a bang too!! ^^

No comments: