Friday, February 10, 2012

A'Div Draw

Ouch!! Lost my mood to study because I fount out the daunting task awaiting me!! I received an sms about the draw for this year A'Division!! Sadly, the group we have been drawn in is tough. Why? We are group together with RJC, ACJC, MI, TPJC, DHS!!



1. Raffles Junior College

Why do we have to be drawn with a DSA school!! They soccer players surely have to be stronger than us!! They DSAed into that school?? Ok, some of you think RJC is a nerd school. Perhaps they are, but they are does people who DSA and get expelled after 2 years of playing soccer for them in A'Div?! (Or thats what I heard..) They were last year 4th, rather strong school and likely to finish top of the group!! :/


2. Anglo-Chinese Junior College

What!!?? Another DSA school!! Save me man!! Usually ACJC is pretty strong but just not strong enough to be in the top 4. Usulayy they are 5th, so they are pretty strong are likely to finish runner-up in the group and also be the main threat to RJC.



3. Millennia Institute

LOL!! What luck man!! We just tio MI. I believe that all of you know that MI is like a JC but it is 3 years. Hence the team they can fill will be 19 years old, or J3. Which means that they are trained together as a team for one more year than normal JC which would mean that their teamwork and everything should be better than us. And MI and JJC are usually so called a derby since we are so close to each other.. Going to our main rivals too, Probably competing with these 3 schools mentioned, for that 2 exclusive spots!


4. Tampiness Junior College

I don't really know much about them, but I don't expect them to be strong. Hopefully, they are whipping boys  :/


5. Duman High School

They ain't a very strong team, but we need to win big against them too!! We have played against them recently winning 2-0, it was the match when I did not listen to Doctor's instruction and played a bit in the match.. :/ Hopefully, I can make a difference.. :/

Well, overall, I hope that we can progress. I have seen the other groups, we are in the toughest group. The group of death. Having trained so hard, I really hope that we progress. So Right now, I am spamming myself with PT to improve myself. So that perhaps a reason why I am not very free these days. I need to get back my fitness!! :/

No comments: