Sunday, June 12, 2011

One moment, everything seems so rosy. The next moment, everything disappears in a blink of an eye....

Nowadays, I am in a lot of pain. I never knew lying down on the cold, hard floor would worsen the condition of my back. My knees also hurt... :(

Sigh.. And after taking the Pastor Raymond survey. I never knew how badly injured I am.. Bleah..

Well, like me explain. My back pain was caused by an accident in "The Greatest of These is Love" camp.. Won't say how :/ and wolf-pile was by no means helping :/

The Knees are an old injury that has returned to haunt me and threatening to destroy what I deem the only thing I am good in - Soccer.

The headache was due to the match against VJC... Well, i tackled a guy, he fell over me.. Sadly, his studs (the spikes on the boots) landed on my head. Near the ear of my head, after that, I did tio headaches.. Though, thankfully, it ain't really happening again :D


Well, I realize I have not explained why I wrote the first line in this post. Oh well, its for me to know, for you to find out..

No comments: