Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hugs

I would have titled this, 'Random Hugs" but you can't see the title. :P

Was reading the post on the ODJ and it was talking about "The touch"... About how at times, we are afraid to touch certain types of people. And interestingly, it sparked some thoughts within me.. I actually thought about the fact that I feel awkward hugging people!! LOL.. Talking about touch!! LOL.. Touch Rugby = Showdown 3!! Woohoo!!

Ok, getting back to the topic.... I don't know why I always feel awkward giving out hugs or receiving one... It is not that I have never received one, but it just awkward!! LOL.. Okok, this post is not about how I feel about hugs. I think they are necessary at times, maybe I need to learn how to accept them, and dish them out at times... Hm... And preharps at times, I will need them.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Hugs/Keefers_Hugs211-2.jpg


So lets get to the main course, shall we?

Reading that post, and thinking of hugs. Oh man!! I remember the first time I got a hug!! LOL.. I don't remember my parents hugging me before. Nor do I celebrate my goals with hugs!! LOL.. I am blogging my epic experience of a hug... And that was when I was in lower secondary? Haha...

It was during the AKLTG camp lah, then that time I had a female facilitator. LOL.. Funny bunny... This camp is just funny, they will keep your belongings for you de!! Or more or so, they don't want us to get distracted lah.. LOL.. So being the good boy I am, I let them keep my handphone and wallet lah.. Not knowing the consequences of doing it if you have my facilitator... :S

LOL.. At the end of the day, everyone had to hugged her to get back our belongings and maybe because it was the last day of camp!! OMG!! I had to hugged her ot get back my belonging!! Walao.. My heart pain sia!! Totally... I was the most reluctant person to hug her, but of course I had to do it in order to get back my phone. Alamak.. LOL

Well, I shall not comment on this with my bias-ness for this part. Well, I think the hug was just pure awkward to me.. I felt really awkward and was like holding back... But slowly, I began to open up. It was like, I finally put open up my arms, rather than just stand there. I got to realize that hugs are something nice, cause I somehow enjoyed being hugged. Okay, weird moment. Totally contradicting myself. But its true, I have a feeling it was my first hug cause I have don't think I have ran into my parents arms before, but I enjoyed it. That feeling of being loved, being shown love, of being cared for, of feeling worth something, or that feeling that you mean something to someone. But still, I am a guy. I don't know how to express oneself well... *Bleah*

Random post sia, all sparked from a ODJ post to my epic memories.. Oh well... *Hugs*

No comments: