Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I know my dad won't read this but ,"Happy Papa Day!!"



Erm.. Well, today is father's day!! But sadly, my family did not celebrate it together!! *sigh* Feels kinda bad about it..

Oh well!! And I did not do anything for my dad yet!! Double the feel bad feeling!! Oh sigh!! But I don't know what to do!! I am at lost of words/ideas!! I m a guy, and I am a epic fail at doing things like that. I don't really know how to express myself well!! Sigh.. Thats is why I am always an epic fail :/

Yet I love my dad!! Without him, I would be here! I wont have met the people I have met, played the beautiful game, been good at what I am good at (though sometimes, its feels like I am good at nothing) and won some medals and experienced some wonderful moments...

Hm.. Because I have extreme good memory! I can remember many things me and my dad did together before. I bet I can remember something about you if you asked me! Haha!!

Ok.. Let me bring you back into time.. About 10 years ago, actually 9 years I think, tgere was a large field near our house (if you been to my current house, there is a state land. Its that field) and during that time, mini goalposts were placed there. So of course this soccer boy jio his dad out to play with him!! And my dad oblieged!! Woohoo!! And I pwned him!! Oh man!! It wasn't even a close fight!! But I did not score many goals. Yet somehow, I think my dad could play soccer averagely! Cause if not, I think I am not born in this family! It wont make sense! Who and how did I inherit my soccer skills!!!!!!!!

Oh well, memories will stay as memories... But I know my dad loves me!! Though at times, I am too blind to see it and such but oh well... I still love him and wonder how I inherited my soccer skills from? Hm... Hahaha!!




Happy Papa's Day, Papa!!

No comments: