Friday, January 9, 2009

Sec 3 Life

Ah La Mah....


Why are the holidays always so short?? :( Haha....


Ok!! I am now sec 3!! Sec 3A!! I not happy coz I received my time-table right!!! We now end so late!! And Friday is the best man!! End at 4.30!!! :( We end 12.30 pm then resume lessons at 2.30 pm!! Wat the .... When I first saw that I was shocked!! Then the 1st day of school also must stay back!! Ah La Mah!! Wat the..


The best part was that I did not know that we needed to stay back so I hapily left my soccer stuff at home!! Ah La Mah!!then so I needed to rush home and be back at 2.30 pm!!! :( Then the school somemore let us off late!! 15 mins late!! Then I go home le... 1.45 pm!! N I needed about 30 mins to reach back school if luckly!! Then I told my sister to help me buy food then the best part was that... when I reached home then I see her leave the house!! Best right!! I was going to be late coz no lunch... need to pack my stuff.... and rush back!!! What the... heck!!!!! I GG le...late for class that the best man!!! Somemore on the first day of school!! Even better!!! I got feeling me sure die in that class!! Chem!! :( Die le.. then the teacher also talk a lot the... :( Even sadder.. Ah La Mah!!



Well, Soccer has been difficult also!! Now that I have to train 3 times a week and once I come home!! I come home like a living zombie..



Then how to do my homework sia.... then like GG!! Me got hard life sia... Then now, got so much homework and other things... I really do have a difficult task ahead of me sia...

Well, erm..... school life has also been kinda funny lor... erm... this term's theme in reflection so then my english teacher want us do essay on ourself and do a oral resentation on it. Haha... the amazing was that I was said to be the one who was the best presenter despite speaking broken english and be a joke in front of the class!! The reason that I did not print my essay so I had nothing to refer to so I tried presenting with all I could remember. Then I talked about soccer!! LOL!! Can talk so much some more.. then I told everyone how many bones I injured or fratured or dislocated!! LOL!! Then let I don't know what say then I stand front a stare at the class and they stare but at me!! The best part was the teacher was still filming me!! LOL!!! I on camera!! Pulling my hair!! And getting stress!! All on tape!! LOL!! Haha...

Well, Sec 3 life is indeed funny and wierd with life that is very packed!!! Haha... I also can't say deny that Sec 3 is very very stressful!!! And I have also expressed my stress in school!! Example!! how I mixed up my subject comb!! Haha!!! I told the teacher that 3A subject combi. is triple maths and double science!! LOL!! But it is triple science and double maths!!! LOL!!! I super blur sia!! Haha...

No comments: