Monday, January 12, 2009

A Eventful Week

Haha........ ok........


This week has been a very funny week and eventful bah....


My week starts from Saturday.... Well, if some should know!! Destiny Impact is going to be 1 years old soon!! Yeah!!! Woo....!!! So every cell group has to do something so Lighthouse Rhema had to do something!! Then guess what!!! We can't think on that day!! LOL!!! We do not know how to do.. so... we had to do something!! Well, and the reason that they did not want to do something boring such as just say: "Hi D.I!! We wish you a happy birthday!! So had to think of something then Isaac thought of Mr Bean!! Then I try link like no link to birthday wish lor!! Then Isaac say go act it out!! The funny part was that we in the end acted it out!! So there is no link!! And you see so many people go and bang themselves into the wall!! I was laughing man!!! Haha!!! Then Eugene was giving away his pink air band!! Then everytime go back to me so I did this!!!

Look below!! The picture!!


That is J.T!! Which Si'er kept on using lor!! LOL!!!

Then on Sunday!! We went for lunch!! At Sumo House!!! Wat the.... I long time never eat there le lor!! Went there with Justin, Matthew, my younger brother, Lefa, Elissa and Pearl!!! Erm... Then I dunno why but justin was super funny lor. And clumpsy... an example is also below!!

Justin drop his orange into his soup!!LOL!!

Then he ate it!! So he ate Miso Soup flavoured oranges!!! LOL!!! Then he started to choke on it!! Coz he started laughing then I also start laughing!! And started choking but my was chicken!! I was choking on my chichken!!! Ah La Mah!! Haha....

By the way!! May I know what is the best place to chill?? For you coz I follow Pearl go CCK(coz the rest go take bus!! ) What the.... then wanted go Lot 1 but then change my mind!! Like no fun sia.. the arcade there, GG!! So where is fun to chill?? And Nick!!! Y ur house so far!! Want go visit you then no time!! :( Haha... was too bored lah... Finish lunch so early!! 1.30 pm at Jurong East le!! Too early lor!!

Hm....... oh ya!!! I have also been tio group leader hor!!! Wat the heck!!! All go make me de!! :( I sad sia!!! Tio both recorder and group leader role!! The Tio Miss Ow Scolded like crazy!! After every group project then tio scolded!!! :( Then today, we go talk nonesense!! The Miss Ow hear!! Haha... I first to die le!!! Never mind!! I record then scold them back!! Muahah!!! LOL!!! Haha...

No comments: