Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finalized!!

Wooooooooooo!!!


Yes ah!!!


Finally!!!


The decision of who represents the school is over or almost over...... for me it is over at least!! :D


Well, Finally!! All my efforts have paid off!!


Well!! I have been selected to represent the school on the first day of selection!! It was a shocking surpise for me sia!!


Well, it is now a start for me!! It is also a chance for me to prove that I am good enough to play every match!! To play at a high level!! And I shall take it!! I shall prove myself!!!



Yea!!!

And Happy Chinese New Year friends!!!

Hopefully the school will change the tiolet!! Or fix it at least!! Plz!! I shall show the current state of the guys tiolet at the 6 strory, which I have witnessed a lot of offences committed, and are seriour ones too...

Well, the tiolet seems to have the venue for a gang fight man!! Coz the mirror already tio broken!! See it for ourself bah..........






Me!! Taking the pic!! I look super disfigured sia...



I really wonder what happen man...


Man!! No toilet door and the cover broke like what sia....

No comments: