Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recession Crazy!!

Haha..


On 14 JAN!!


School start super late!! At 9.30 sia.. And I was like ARGH!! Coz I need not know the new time-table!! So never mind..

Bring a the same stuff or never bring anything at all!! Coz all my books under desk!! :D

Then after school!! Go slack!! Got soccer de but coz I out for 1 week so no need go!! :( Then follow the supposed to be good people go Jurong Point or it was me who suggested that place coz they want go out!!

Then it the end only me and Yan Hong appear there!! Haha...

Coz... Sebest go bring someone home then go eat with that someone or just stare at that person eat!!! The perdenver go home but follow us till Boon Lay!! Erm... Gary, Vixson and Zhen Kang go somewhere that near their house so.. I was suppoesed to be 3!! Me, Yan Hong and Sebest!! But then because Sebest say he come after he bring that person go home. So we go first.... ThenI gave Yan Hong a tour around the new Jurong Point since I know the place inside out!! Haha... Then we go like to every eating place then the prices were like!! Too Expensive .. then walk away!! :( HAha... The finally!! Yan Hong decided to eat Long John Silver! Haha.. So we when to order our food!! the Yan Hong came back with his food, he askes me:" Wat the h***!! Why the chicken now so small!!?? " Then I repield coz recession wat!!" Then when we finished.. we waited for Sebest to come there.. then I so sian!! Wait so long, I said: " Aiya, Don't want wait ah Recession!! We cut down waiting time!!" Haha.. gthen we went to romp around JP!! Then We called Sebest!! And he tell us he at the old Hong Kah...

Wat the..... I want cry sia...

Then we decided to wai for him so we go walk around!! Man, he better come fast!! if not we ZAO!!! Then we go until Fairprice!! Not Xtra... Then we call Sebest or he call us.. I dunno.... The funny part was that Sebestian don;t believe us that we are at Fairprice!! Then Yan Hong pass me the phone then I talk to him!! The funny thing was the way I convince him...... "Why you don't believe us? We really at Fairprice!! How you want me to walk into the managment the ask the boss say hi to you then u believe us ah?? [Was about to walk inside then Yan Hong was laughing.. then finally Sebestian believe me before I step into the place!!] LOL!! Haha..

Then later we went off... Sebestian just reached!! Then we decided to meet Sebest at Old Chang Kee then Sebest dunno!! Wat the.. Ah la mah. then tell him we wait!! Wait so long sia.. then this Convi came up, it went like this:

Me: "You got see anyone with that kind of hair?"

Yan Hong replied "No"

Me: " Aiya, I think he lost lah.. We wait for him a while more for him then ZAO!!"

Yan Hong say "Wait 5 mins lah.."

Me: "Aiya, Recession la.. Cut down time.. We wait 3 mins...."

Yan Hong: "Aiya, wait 2 mins lah..."

Me: " Aiya.. Got a lot of homework sia.. later mum scold.. Wait 1 min la.."

Then I start counting down!! Then we ZAO!! Only to realize Sebest was not lost but he went home le!!! We wait for nothing!! :(

No comments: