Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Year!!

Well,



A New Year has began le!! Like of long ago.. but only 8 days sia!! Still feel like so long!!



Well, so how people start the new year!! Tidy up themselves!! But me in tidy up all my com stuff!! Dumb but physical stuff no need me tidy!!! :D Onli com stuff!! So after I tidy my com!! I go on to the next one!!



The next thing I go tidy is best sia!! My handphone!! And I just realized that my phone memory going to no more le so I see what I could delete then I went into my images.. well, then I see that it took up a lot of memory so I want delete but don't want lah... so I decided to put into my com so my com now untidy again!! :( Sad sia...


Well, those pictures that I took was what I want to put in some posts but now... I upload all together bah..

CCIS Pictures!!! How could I forgot to upload!! :(

King Herod!!

Some of the Posters!! [01]

Another one!! [02]



And the last one!! [03]

This one was coz I was bored then got nothing to do...

The Inside of the Christmas Village [01]


Christmas Village [02]

Christmas Village [03]

Well, this was taken on the last day of year 2008!! When Jun Hoong ask both me and Nick to go East Coast Park early in the morning!! Wake up 5 am sia!!! Killing me!! Then I remember that I went for the thankgiving dinner for CIA Camp the previous day then return home so late!! Wah!! GG!! So here are some of the pictures!! I took!! Some when returning... and the rest when my mind just wondered off!!!

I can't believe that that thing broke down!!

The Sun Rise [01]
See the different!! In the sky??!!


Another one!! Sun Rise [03]

Well, this one was when my parents brought the family go eat the Soup Restuarant!!

The New Jurong Point!!! Nice Right??

I found this funny!! Beggar Bowl Tofu!! They took it from a beggar??!! LOL!!!

The funniest for the last one!!!

Their Menu... Meat!! We have Beggar Ribs!! Wanna try??

No comments: