Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year Resolution

ARGH!!!



I stress le!!!



ARGHH!!!!



Sec 3 live is so difficult!! But it may be because that I have no targets for this year at all!! I have no targets to reach or aim for...



Well, then the best part was that the teacher ask us write about our resolutions of this year then I like shocked!! Coz I have none!!



Well, last year!! I want to get into the school team badly!!! Well, now.... I hope too but even if I do not, I do not mind. But I really hope so coz if not my efforts never pay off!! Haha...

So it seems that nothing here is driving towards any where?? I have no idea where I am heading but I know the road I am going on soon if I do not have!! Coz I have been there before and soon, it is a trap!! For me lah...

Hm... so I really need new year roslution coz I am not myself anymore.. or maybe am but the self that was control me is like gone!! :( I am lost!! I feel something has left me!! Something which I want back!! Something that played a huge part of my live!! Something thnat gave me the self-control!! :(

School!! That is a place which I so need self control of not I can start a riot de.. I know how!! I need discipline!! I need it to behave!! And I really need it if I am going to achieve something this year!!



ARGH!!!

MAN!! I SO NEED NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!! (But not the typical do well in school kind!!!)

No comments: