Monday, December 24, 2012

LLD.

Well, I am enjoying a day fully at home today!! Thats actually just consisted of me sleeping and eating. Literally! I woke up ate, then fell back asleep again. By my principles, that is a very unproductive day but I think I really needed it.

I have no idea what to blog actually, so much to say, its rather hard to say it on a blog. Maybe I would tell someone in person if I will be spending a lot of time with someone and they ask.. Hmm...

But say something now lah..

So.... Loved Locked Down was... quite interesting. Cannot pin-point nor know how to explain. It was a unique experience as I was seemingly very involved and then again not very involved in it. Unique, it don't know what to say..

Maybe some pictures will tell you I did enjoy myself, but was very drained from it.



Ok, it was just one. All the pics are on FB. 959 people know it! That because I have access to D.I. fanpage and can see viewership! LOL... (Look at person in the centre and realize she spells the word, "LOL")


Kk, Blessed Christmas to all :) Be kind to all yea! :)




But before I sign off. I always watch this during Christmas. Although the season dosn't fit the video...

No comments: