Thursday, December 13, 2012

Busy in December?

Serve the Lord in joy, giving what we are able to at the best of our ability..


Well, thats the lines I am repeating to myself. Been busy as of late, and feeling really easily irritated at times. I don't like myself to be irritated, or enter that mode. I prefer to restrain from such a mode.


But honestly, isn't it December. Its a month for holidays. A month to play and enjoy. A month for this A'level kid to spend some time at home just nua-ing (You have no idea how long since I have been able to do so..) A month to spend time with people whom I neglected as I went into exile to prepare for a P.M.E nightmare.

And wow, did I not know how much I have neglected people. Its like everyday I am out of the house. Going shopping, play bowling, watch movie, go chalet, go play pool, and go play soccer (Wah, everyday sure will tio jio-ed on this)

Then coupled with so many other commitments and volunteer work, I may be burnt in December. Oh, the irony. Then it brings me to ponder, what are my priorities... What and who is more important? Being so busy, traveling here and there, my world hasn't slowed down! But this is different busy from the past few months! I have neglected so much as I agree to so much. Then why do I agree? Perhaps cause I have disappeared but have re-appeared,and decided to spend time with people to catch up.

God, help me to re-arrange my priorities again and seek rest and strength from you.

LLD camp is in 2 days time! Which means you gotta be excited, while I need to get down to work and start practicing and staying home more often!!

No comments: