Monday, December 31, 2012

30 Dec 12

And so...

Well, don't really wanna share anything at all. But that when I have the most to share. Ironic but true.

Alright, perhaps just gave Nic a brief insight into stuff. 6 months is a long time, many things happened during that period and I was given the privilege to clarify the events with the him yet at the same time making myself vulnerable. Technically, I'm holding back my tears.

Gosh, I think a lot right now. Was asked to think of something to give thanks. By right, we scan through the milestones in the year to find something to say. So guess what I found!! Nothing!! Nothing big at happened to me this year was happy, joyful to be about. Not even my birthday. But there would be things to give thanks for. Small things, minor things.

I remember blogging if the one word to summarize my year. I won't repeat, I seldom do. At most, strike 3 and you are out. Find it yourself if you want. Then again, that sounds so much like me. The guy who has played his cards very closely to his chest, but not very carefully. I thought about it, I might not explicitly talked about the events that that happened daily, monthly but I have dropped hints perhaps to one person or different people. The route to discovering the mystery awaits you, the answer will never come out from my mouth though. You may dream on that happening. Then again, not many can recall what I said in January, although I do, even if so, many don't take note sweeping it off as nonsense.. :)

I love mind-games.

If you are intrigued and wanna find out, let the game begin. May the odds be with you. The path to the truth isn't easy. The not alert and sharp ones will not make it.


No comments: