Friday, April 20, 2012

MI vs ACJC

Hi guys, I feel like shit right now. My thoughts are as messy as my room.

Well, Played against Dunman High on Tuesday, and we won. I thought for a while that we were going to be get knocked out. The we scored again and won. Well, I felt like shit after that game. I think I was like shit! I didn't score, nor convert the chances that I would normally do. Wait a minute, it wasn't normally do before A'div. It was ALWAYS DO!!!! Just see the decline, I suck. Yes, for my personal performance, I was really disappointed, feeling like shit for the next few days. But at least the team won, and we kept our hopes for the quarter-finals alive. 

Interestingly, had a special guest of honour watch that match, and who knew that would have been the last. So I wasn't really sad about the match. I wasn't frowning after the match okay!Hehe!! And with that win, we have done our part of the draw, and drama. And all eyes will now turn to Friday, when MI host ACJC. 

Well, ACJC have already qualified, while MI needs to beat ACJC, who were supposedly unbeaten until today,  to get into the quarter-final. If they drew or lost, JJ will be in the quarter-finals!! So it was 66.7% chance of us qualifying and optimism filled us.

The day arrived, suspense was building up in our hearts. The importance of today was for all to see. Today was the day we watch teams fight for their lives, for their hope and for their dreams.

While to cut the long story short. MI pulled a stunt on us, they beat ACJC 1-0. They are through, and good luck to them. For us, the journey ends here. 

I do not know what to say now. I am in shocked, in despair, in frustration and in tears (too sad to cry now) Its just heartbreak right now. I am too sad to even get emo! Aiyoyo!!

But there is no point crying over spilled milk, if it was meant to be, let it be bah.. But then again, I can't believe MI did the 33.3%!! I am not sure if its the minority or majority of people that play the blame game. I would love to blame someone, but who to? No one is at fault, I can blame myself, I can blame some of my teammates, I can blame the school principal, I could blame the tough draw, I could blame even God but seriously, the blame game is not a game I want to play. It really hurts, very painful to accept the fact and move on. 

My coach messaged us this, "That our journey ends now, but our soccer journey has just began." 

Sadly, I would beg to differ. My body is degrading  rather badly that I probably can't take part into sports day this year. And that means that I would not get a medal this year! My first time that I don't get a medal in a year! Like what!! I probably got Chronic Achilles Tendinitis and a lot more. My Achilles heel has been hurting for a very long time, but I have not been resting nor letting it recover since last year until now, so my body probably can't take the strain anymore.


Perhaps this is good as my body can finally rest properly! Which is good!! I can make a full recovery, but honestly, what now? A life without soccer does not make my life very interesting. Its weird, soccer has been a huge part of my life, and now its gone. It hurts!! (How many time must I say this?)

I remember I made a promise to stop playing soccer. Somehow, I can't believe its the end. I still do want to continue to play but I made a promise. I really don't know whether to keep the promise, if its means I will forgo something that makes me happy :( I know some people (I think its just one) don't like the idea of me getting injured all the time because of soccer but I somehow enjoy it. Perhaps they need to understand the game of soccer to understand that this is not sports that is easy to let go of.... But I also need to understand their train of thoughts. But the bottome line is this. Its over....



No comments: