Friday, April 13, 2012

Playing to repay..

Yo dudes!! Good news!! RJC has beaten MI 2-0, and this means that we have a good chance of qulifying into the National Top-8 for A'Division in soccer!! Hehe!! Pretty delighted with that result but we still need to make sure that we do not get carried away as we have not qualified yet!! But that is not the main reason why I am blogging.

The mauling of ACJC still lingers in people's life and I finally understand the argument of players when a team does not perform. Usually people will blame the coach for the performance of the team and the resultsm but I realize that it should be the players that take most of the blame.

It is us, players that are playing the soccer match. It is us, who are responsible for our own performance. If we are not up to standard, performing way below par and people helping us are getting drowned in the wave of consequence of such a mauling. I find it defying logic!

I admit that we as players need to take up responsibility for our performance! Not others, but us. And it is saddening when someone else has to pay the price for our below-par performance...

So in a way, I feel a bit ashamed and feeling like I have let down some people. But hey, I don't keep at status-quo, I want to do something about it!

So its simple. I want to play well and make it up for them!! Yes!! It will serve as a motivation to fight, and to play my best!! So bring on Dunman High yo!!

No comments: