Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Work Results

Haizz.. I got a B.


Well, did not expect to get a B, really did not expect that. I was expecting an A, so in a way, I am disappointed lah. It is inevitable that you disappointed with the grade B after putting in so much effort, and time to it. But I also feel cheated. My teachers said we did quite well, only to find out that we got a B today!

Serious! Its does not make sense!! Can it make sense? I do want to start complain and be like typical Singaporeans but honestly, I feel cheated and disappointed. Then again, should I be feel sorry for myself? Recalling the PW experience, and if I am asked if there was something you regretted doing and thing that there was a certain event that plummet my results to a B, I don't think there was any.

So I think I should not be feeling sorry for myself, nor be licking my wounds. I can't afford to. I got a soccer match tomorrow, and I must be focused!! And I know deep down in my heart, I did my best. However, it seems that my best was not good enough. There is no one I can blame can I? I believe God allowed this to happen for a reason, perhaps He was to shake me up? I really don't know....

Attitude matter doesn't it. So look at it this way, I have gotten 7.5 points in the bag, and not that I dropped 2.5 pts. A champion bounces back up, so I got to study harder than others and mug harder to get better grades and make up for the lost ground!!!

No comments: