Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Substance Stronger than Fear



HiHi all.. The title gives it all away doesn't it? I am talking about hope today. Well, the clip I linked above is from the Hunger games. But this quote, that hope is the only thing stronger than fear, I first heard it from the movie V for Vendetta.

Truly. Hope is a very strong tool!! And I do agree that too much hope is dangerous. With so much hope filling us, we believed and though we were through. But it crushed us... It was MI that had a bit of hope, and they achieved an amazing feat. Now, they are over the moon.

Hope. Its the fuel for a purposeful life. Its the only thing that you can hold onto when you are down, when things look bleak.

So today, I am going to tell you a dream I had!!! Pretty cool, I dream about the team meeting we are going to have tomorrow. Well, perhaps its just wishful thinking, but that what dreams enable. I dreamt that MI have not qualified, that somehow they had two more games to play and were not in unless they won both of them. I felt hope, a glimpse of hope. Let just maybe, just maybe, the journey is not over yet!! Hope. It was hope.

I told my friend about that dream. He said, he dreamt that MI got disqualified, and that we got through. Hope. Again, its about hope. In reality, our hopes are gone. In a dream, its not. We can dream can't we?



Its a really nice movie!!

No comments: