Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Same Power

Who knew shuff ur playlist and God speaks?? LOL.. Indeed God spoke to me even in random ways!! Isn't that great. Well, I was browsing youtube, and I came across this rather old song but impactful song. Indeed that same power that conquer the grave lives in me!! I am more than a conqueror!!

37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. - Romans 8:37!!


When asked which album to you is best for Hillsong. I would say "This is our God. Reason: There are impactful songs such as Healer, Stronger, With Everything, You are Here, You deserve, He is Lord. But the most touching song is With everything because of how God move even though the concert was already over. When the people kept praising and sing even after concert. I can watch them sing for hours. Seeing the wonders of our God. Woah!!

No comments: