Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Prelims.. The Trial of Trust and Faith!!

Hi, I am going to blog this on a serious note coz these few weeks have been wreck for me....

Hm.. The prelims made me fight to not sleep!! It caused me to be over-stressed man!! Well, it has been a battle of emotions, of stress, of tired-ness, of fatigue, of faith and of trust for me sio... Let me elaborate..

Well, the lead-up to the Prelims have been really tough on me.. Firstly, I hate to study!! Secondly, the prelims was the exam my parents would use to see if i deserve my Iphone4.. Oh man!! :( Then this was the first exam I actually bothered to study in the build-up instead of last-min then go and study.. Aiyo. Usually I will study study the day before.. but this time I used my holidays to study!! Wow!! LOL.. But it was not easy studying.. honestly! I was affected my many things... Well, many mishaps and sad events....During the lead-up, my grandmother got admitted into hospital!! I was upset lah.. And you should and will know how I felt if you read the previous few posts.. I was affected, I could not concentrate on my studies!! I was sadden, and unable to concentrate sio.. And so I was thought to fight with my emotional to study hard for my Prelims!!

Then during the Prelims, I needed to fight a fight against fatigue!! Well, I have been staying up rather later these few days. I feel unprepared and since I am taking this exam seriously for once!! I stayed up super late into the night just to mug!!! I have stayed till 2 just to mug and it took its toil on me by the next week... which is week 2. I actually slept in my maths paper!! OMG!! I was really very tired since I was not used to sleeping so late!! And well, by sleeping so late despite revising so many times. I actually showed that i lacked faith or lack trust in God... Studying is never enough.. That is wat i have learnt..

Then half-way through my prelims. My mum had a relapse after 22 years. I was afraid! my mum had fits again and the scene I witnessed first hand was scary, Very frightening.. See her hollow eyes, tears rowing down her eyes. Her pale face, and that fact that she did not even know who I was after the thing was very frightening... Only when you have lost something or almost lost something, will you treasure it more and I do agree with this statement.. Well, it has taught me not to rely so much on my mum no more.. I need to take up more responsibilities in the house and to not over-work my mum coz I believe she has been over-worked.. Working, coming home to cook and do all the chores. We should not our part now..

I feel lazy to blog longer, but I have been having a hard time with my mum having her relapse, my grandmother got admitted into hospital (I think she will be discharge soon, but her kidney is getting worse) and I have been very tired these past weeks!! Fatigue and tired-ness does have its side-effect!! I hate exam, they make me stress... And well, another thing is that doing our QT at 2am is a bad idea! Coz you are so tired!! I plan to go back to doing it at 10 now :D

lol... :D

No comments: