Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rejoiced in my lost!!

Erm... Hi dudes... I don't know why but I am like spamming videos on my blog ah.. :( Haha.. But those videos are nice what, I think..

Well, I am here to blog about my lost wallet. Not asking anyone to return to me if they have it. and what are the chances that the person who took it would read this?? I am blogging about it not because I am still feeling down and so, but sure I will feel sad because it contains somethings money can't buy, and a lot of money. But hey, God is with us! He is with me all the time, he is in control. "Let his will be done, not mine, not yours but his."

I am here to blog about the weird feeling I felt. Did you know when I realise I lost my wallet. I just continued walking slowly and the strolling pace!!? LOL.... I don't know why but I was feeling peace then. sure I run up and down Pasir Ris park 3 times!! Wah, improve my fitness le lah, and I remember how the rhema boys all went to search for the lost wallet but to no avail. Hey, it is not about finding the wallet, but about the unity. To actually see them help to find it is really touching. It was something I might never be able to see had I not lost the wallet.. So I thank God no matter what has happen. I might have to live with a few difficulties for now but all praise to God!! I felt like a burden was lifted of my shoulders when I came to terms with the lost. I am not feeling upset that I lost my wallet, but thankful as it humbled me, taught be that "Naked I came, naked I would go". So no point crying over the lost but instead look towards building up treasures in heaven! I was humbled and thank God because God would oppose the proud. :D

And I think this is random, but I was thinking about X-Factor Camp. Remembering God's faithfulness. I actually prayed to god that he would build bonds in Rhema and that THERE WOULD BE UNITY!! I ASKED FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TO BUILD UP THE UNITY IN RHEMA!! And guess wat!! He killed 2 birds with one stone. Imba right!! HAha...

And So I remember God's Faithfulness in the camp. X-Factor Camp how God cleared the sky and the testimonies people gave. I remember how Lefa talked about how unprepared PE was and my mum said that the right word to describe the camp was Emmanuel. And a lot more testimonies from different events on how God was with us. And how God was with me!! :D

And I bumped into two songs. Not catchy at all but they are worshipping God for his faithfulness, for who he is!! Indeed, EMMANUEL!!





And let us adore him for who he is, for what he has done... :D

No comments: