Thursday, September 9, 2010

Praise Him wherever we are

LOL.. This video is a joke.. Or I was laughing when I watched it but I admire it!!


When I first read the description, I was laughing le... It said,

PLEASE READ:
A guy walking the streets of New York just can't stop himself from praising in the streets!

LOL... I was like laughing lah.. You see the video. It is a music video, not for laughs. But imagine yourself singing praises to God in the mainland of Singapore. Orchard?? Marina Bay?? Imagine it?? Standing in the middle of the road, singing praises, worship. Kneeling down, raising up holy hands!! Wow!! I admire such courage, and how I wish I would be like that too.. Heck care what people think, only caring about what God thinks. Wow!! I want to also like him sio... "O Praise him!!" Everywhere we are, everywhere we go, everywhere we might be. Praise him. We were made to worship!! And that means everywhere.. I dream that one day, the whole of Singpaore will start praising God in the streets. Then it will be so cool. Imagine it... Wow..

No comments: