Friday, September 10, 2010

God!! Let them be saved!!!

Sigh.... I have got no mood to study le....

Well, I just received a call from my mother saying that maybe we would have to go down to SGH, because my grandmother... Idk what lah. But my mum said my grandmother may not have long le. She said she is dying le.. And I am like thinking to myself. I feel like a unfilial grandson!! I have been MIA from my grandmother's house for a very long time!! And I feel bad, I might not be able to make it up and time is running short... But one thing I ask, is that she would accept God!!!

BECAUSE HELL WAS NOT MADE FOR GOD CREATURE TO BE TORTURED FOR ETERNITY!! FOR ETERNITY LEH!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ETERNITY MEANS?? IT MEANS FOREVER LEH!! I CAN"T IMAGINE THAT!! I DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO MY GRANDMOTHER OR ANYONE!! AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PEOPLE SUFFER AND BURN IN HELL!!!

So I got no mood to study lah... Because I know how hell is like, a small insight yet it is crazy!! The torture, the pain, the burning, the gashes of teeth, the screams of help!! The suffering!! For eternity!! ARGH!!! Imagine it in full!! Ouch cant even describe the horror!!

So..

"God!! I know you are in control!! I pray for the salvation of my grandmother, my dad, my friends and for each and every single of your creation!! Father!! Abba Father!! I prayer for the salvation of my grandmother!! I pray that she will come to know you!! I pray that she will accept you as your Lord and Saviour!! I pray that you save her!! That she will not go to hell!! I pray that she will see that she was made to worship you!! Father!! SAVE HER!!! SAVE HER!! SAVE HER!! I prayer this in the name of Jesus!! The son of man and son of God!! Amen!!"

Well, I can't study yet prelims are around the corner!! Help me O'lord!! I know that I can flack my prelims lah, I don't care!! All I want is for God creation to inherit salvation!!

No comments: