Thursday, August 19, 2010

God heals the wound, not time!

A wound so deep,
A hurt so huge,
Your loss saddens his heart,
and tears start flowing down,
those that are the apples of his eye.

But no hurt is too deep,
no wound to huge,
that he can't mend,
He is healer,
but all he longs is for you...

For you...
for you to seek refuge in him,
for you to find strength in him,
for you to love once again,
for you to stand up again and worship him.

Oh man. this is random but I did a break from doing R-formula. I going siao le!! Oh man.. Make me study for an hour!! LOL... Don't ask me why the poem so random, maybe becoz I random. Idk??

Well, but this poems those reflects my thoughts. And what I know of him. I might not know all, I might be to lousy to comprehend his imba-ness, and glorious majesty but I know he is my strength, my healer and Saviour.

I think you all will again ask me why I write so emo poems. I am not. I am telling myself to embrace it with open hands. No more running, no more hiding le!! Time to let the wound be healed.

Ok, some brief information on the poem, but i doubt you see the link :D. I have learnt that the phrase, "time heals the wounds" is not true.

Some wounds might be too deep, too huge. Time only gives us a chance to forget it but if it is too big, it will reopen and you will feel that same pain. The tormenting feeling of pain and anguish.

Since time can't heal wounds, who can? Simple. GOD.

Well, 3 weeks have passed. I am still learning, I am sure the wounds are still not healed completely but are gradually healing. God is your healer, believe it or not, is a fact. You don't need to know what I am going through but the tormenting process is gradually lessening... But I want to learn what I have learnt. God is your healer, none else are like him. No one else can pull of this feat only he can do.

P.S I wrote the poem hor. After 4 years, I finally wrote another one.. So if it is lousy, dont blame me :x

No comments: