Sunday, August 15, 2010

Are you first??

LOL.. Hi people (wif the Hong Kong ascent, blame Io Tong lah) :D

Today is Sunday and it has been pretty eventful. I when to 2 libraries (Just wait, to see the reason why I want to whack Yan Hong), Lefa, Joshua, You Fu came to house to play real and virtual soccer. We kind of got own by people stronger than us. I know them, the batch of my primary sch. People whom I had played before, but it has been a long time. They were definitely a class above most of us. Maybe better or on par with me.. but I never come compare because You fu kind of attacked his teammate, causing him to limp and feel pain at his appendix. To make things worse, he hit it twice!! Ouch!! I pity MYSELF LAH!! I also manage to pwn Yan Hong in PES 2010. Yan Hong, go train lah!! Hehe.. Pretty interesting day, and in addition to the fun, there was a A-Maths test the following day, and if peple came to my house. I confirm can't study lah!! Diaoz.. I like studied 30 mins.. Chiongster sia!! Hope can pass happy le.

Well... The reason why I wanted to whac Yan Hong is because he asked me on saturaday if I wanted to go library study, then he told me Jurong Regional Library (which is Jurong East one).. So I went there at 2, and waited for him. I waited 30 mins then decided told want wait. Go in find Endang and CX. SO I go 3rd floor, walk around 3 times. Then I said I give up, he come find me. Then I receive a call... "Hello, I think you in wrong library. Jurong Point one leh (Which is JURONG WEST lah) Wat the bleahly bleah!! In doing so, I wasted one hour. Which spoiled my entire schedule. I was supposed to return PSP to my mum (The CCK one, or non-biological one) but then Lefa, Joshua, and You Fu at my house le. Like waiting for the arrival of the Prince or something.. I was like Wat the bleah again!

So due to Yan Hong brilliant navigating skills. Or brilliant locations!! I wasted one hour.. I feel like whacking him, unfortunately, I am slow to anger. Sigh.. I won't in the end. LOL.. Well... The pain that You Fu inflicted on me painful that is kind of stop me from being able to run. And when I can't run I can't play. I kind of told you my strength in soccer le.. But I still love you, bro!! Haha... LOL.. But that is not my focus today, or this post...

Well.. Before it ws two o'clock, I followed the CCK/Yew Tee gang. not gang lah.. Only Pearl and Justin... Then I was talking and I forgot what I said le... then the interesting part has yet to come. I stopped at CCK, typical me sio, then I was telling my mum about my english oral or my prob with the word "People". LOL.. But more funny was at the end of the escalator. My mum told me this, "I give you advice when net time you get gf. She must be first priority, if not you will make her cry." Then I was like stunned lah, why so random??

Errrr.... Oooook? I tio stun le but then it helped me ask myself. If I next time got gf then she must be first priority. A bit GG ah, coz I know my style. No responsibility de, imagine my gf cry like wat the bleah.. lol.. But I doubt I will get one. Oh man that was random too!!.. Then you know usually, in CIA, I was taught God is first priority and will always be. So I asked since you would love your future gf very much, God is your first love. "Do you keep him as first priority? Do you love him more thn your GF or ur future one? Will you?? Even if your friend ask you go here there and everywhere but God wants you to be at church, do you still obey God?? Is God always first?? "

So this is my question to you, "Has God been your first priority in life?" GF or no GF, I am sure you understand what I am trying to bring across... Be bless then :D

P.S Mum says I misinterpreted the advice. And of course I did. I am still too young to comprehend it. Wakaka ( 8 years old mentally, imba sio)... But it is not the advice she gave you take away from the post. It is whether you are going to or have always place God first in your live. I am sure you got sometimes never de, so it is to help you reflect. Something like ODJ. But this one is done by me.. :x

No comments: