Sunday, August 22, 2010

Passion Rekindle?

Hm... Today, my thoughts are are jumbled up. Hm...

Well, today I went to D.I and what my eyes saw was that the shaking that is happening in D.I can really be seen. It not minor one that can be covered up but it is visible. Well, I saw that D.I has rather "shrink" as I can really see the drastic difference in attendance when Si'er was still here, and after he left. I am not saying the leader now are lousy, but the shaking is really affecting D.I...

And then I was thinking to myself, I see Rhema, we are suppose to be 10 strong but then week in week out, only a few are truly rooted. Then I think to myself, why is D.I suddenly a place that feels so dead?? Where is all the hyperness?? Where is the D.I I once knew?? I know that there are still many regular faces but where are the new souls?? Where is the passion that was burning so strongly in our hearts once?? Where is the compassion for the lost?? You can say, I feel burdened yet to nothing. Isn't that as good as not being burdened??

God has called as out to evangelise, to make disciples of all nations but we sometimes think that our needs are more the will of God and we don't not do it. Have you been guilty of it?? I know I am, I hope you admit it too, and start afresh!!

To the Christian who read this, ask yourself.
- Is the fire in my heart still burn for God??
- Do I have the compassion for the lost??

If you need your fire, your passion to be rekindle, lets ask God this day to help us!!

I remember when D.I said 100 by June. How many of us truly work towards that goal with all our heart, with your your minds, with all your strength?? Have we given our all for God, or are we still holding back something?? Did we truly believe it by faith, and did it turn into actions??!!! Because the bibles says,

But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds."

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,"and he was called God's friend. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead. - James 2: 18-26


So is your backed up by actions?? My heart was very burdened to see the way things look at D.I and even if I do leave, I do not want to leave D.I is such a state!! I want to see revival!! I want to see revival!! Lets us cry out to God!! Ask him to help us, to accomplish the great commission!! I want to see Rhema produce boys whose have mountain-moving faith!! I want to see revival in D.I and in Rhema!! To every Christian!! Let us work towards such a goal!! Lets us pray to God, because this can only happen if God is with us!! If not we will not go, unless God goes with us.

Come on, bros and sis!! Let Revival take place in D.I!!

No comments: