Tuesday, August 10, 2010

End of the 40 days Prayer and Fast 2010

Ok.. Maybe it is time to update again le.. Wah.. I super lazy sia.. Today it the day I can spam playing PS3 le leh!! Confirm spamming, but then got tones of homework still left undone. The worse part, everyday I try complete them, I realise there was more lah.. Sian sio...

Now my to-do list has the
+ El Project
+ 2 Maths Paper
+ 1 Physics Paper
+ 1 E-Maths paper
+ 1 El Picture Discussion
+ And what the bleah sio!!

Oh man!! So much work, but I just spammed 3 games on my PS3 le... :D How I missed the nice graphics man!! How I miss pwning the teams... Unlike my PSP, my Ps3 team is mush strong... My PSP, though it is fun to raise a new generation of soccer players into the future almighty team, the process is tough, coz I playing all 17 years old players sia... :x While PS3 I get the young ones than are not so young, around 22, to play then train them since they can still develop... I have a feeling you won't get it right?? LOL.. Nvm.. Just need understand I building up a exceptionally strong team youth team in both my PS3 and PSP :D

Hehe.. I also got to give God the praises he deserves for helping me complete the 40 days prayer and fast!! It has been a long 40 days for me to finally be able to play my Ps3!! But it has enabled me to know that I cann actually restrain myself from playing!! :D

So thank you Lord, for being faithful, for helping me... Heal the wounds, help me. I pray...

No comments: