Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chinese O'level Results!!

Woah!! Today, I just got back my results for my O'levels!! and guess what I just passed!! Woohoo!!

After 10 years, since pri2 except for PSLE, I have always been failing chinese and it has been the most depressing subject that I might have ever taken. Failing for 10 years is not motivating, right!!??

Going into the hall gave me butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous, afraid yet peace filled my heart despite the uncertainties that were surrounding me. Isn't that great??!! I asked God in China, to help me pass my Chinese O'level Oral. I also tried going on a fast, but it did not materialised. Yet God has been faithful, with no strings attached, he passed me!!

God has shown me that he will always hear our prayers. Indeed, just like my previous post. Faith does miracles!! And this post is evident to my previous post!! I admit that I was doubtful at times, but who would not be if you have never experienced the adrenaline rushing through your body because you never passed your MT exam before?? I prayed not powerful, full of faith prayers, but prayers that requested for God divine intervention. I prayed soft prayers, asking God to help me. Because I knew he was always in control no matter where or what has happen. Forever, he reigns!! Forever and ever... Well. How faithful are you God??

Are you not?? Did you not?? And have you not?? My soft whispers were cries for help. My heart longed for your intervention. And when it looked like disaster was about to strike. You appeared, and rescued me. How faithful are you??

Well... I got it back!! Disaster never struck!! I passed!! C6!! Woohoo.. I smsed a lot of people!! My parents, my tution teacher!! Hong Xia, and a lot lah.... But Should I not have thank God first?? God longs to hear us. It was God who first helped me!! It was him, yet it feels like I abandoned him after he helped me!! He longs to her his child speak to him. It was the reason for our existence. Yet I pushed him aside. I did not thank him first!! He was not the forst person I talked too... and I feel bad...

Therefore...

"God. I thank you for your faithfulness. I thank you that you are forever in control and that you heard and answered my prayers. I pray for your forgiveness to fall upon me. I am sorry that I kind of pushed you aside. I am sorry. Help me to think of you. To put you first, before all else. Help me.. I pray.."

Have you been through what I am feeling, have you been guilty of such acts?? Ask God for forgiveness and change!! :D Be blessed!!

No comments: