Sunday, August 29, 2010

God's Love for me is so mind blowing!!

Well, I was doing QT last night lah.. and will God spoke...

Hm.. It is rather mind blowing still to me. Because last night, I was redo-ing my NLK, and alos doing ODJ...

The most amazing part of it was that both talked about the same subject. I decided to do NLK and it was talking about the abundant he has promised. God did not say that there were no strings attach to the eternal life. But he said that abundant life is a life that is lived in LOVING obedience to him. Then there was a poem on how God sent his son to die for us. That love for us, that drove him to the cross. Then I was doing ODJ, and it was talking about rejoicing. Rejoicing that Jesus that died, and has risen!! And then I asked to hear his voice and 4 words formed in my head. "You are my son."

And well, it left me think how powerful is love. That he drove God to become man, and to die for such a wretch like me. How great is his love, something I am unable to comprehend!!! Is love really that powerful??

Today's worship, we say "How great is your love". So it really means something. I don't know why I am blogging this. But I am unable to comprehend such love, would you be able??

I can't imagine myself dying for somebody's sake. It is that kind of love. So strong, so powerful. I also blur!! And then just imagine you doing so much such for the person and then the person is not grateful, instead he/she just "orh" then heck care you. Imagine that pain you will feel. I think I like want to slap the person's face lah!! Imagine that pain God feels?? Yet he is still so patient. He is imba man. And I want to be able to comprehend love. To love to the extent that I would lay my life down.

And this is wat the bible says about love:

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

So do you have such love??

No comments: