Friday, October 16, 2009

It is Over!!

Phew!!!! It finally is over.. and now, Matthew has also finished his exams!! (Random)... LOL...

Well, the end of exams means that the intense pressure I was feeling is finally off my shoulders!! I can celebrate but unfortunately!! I got 5 camps this end of year holidays!!! all the camps are a must go... Add 2 more which I wanna go.. that brings the tally up to 7!! 7 LEH!! Wat the.. I no more holidays le!! GG!! GG!!

Well, Never mind... the examination period has really help me realise so many things... It showed me that my parents do care about me... A Lot!! It has showed me that I really do have a lot of friends!! A lot of them!! All of willing to help me :D Thanks guys :D [ Eg. I forgot to bring my stationaries to school on Wed, which was the day I was having my chemistry paper... Then since never bring pencil case equals I got no calcultor, no pens, no pencil!! GG lah.. No hope sia.. then must go do my checkup for the si€ngapore 2010 Friendship Camp, Which I think is stupid lor. So I got no time!! then stressed snd worried!! LOL... never knew I tell my friends, all so willingly lend me stuff.. I m really thnakful to you guys man!! Thanks a lot man!! :D

Well, this exam period also showed me that God grace was sufficent throughout the whole exam period especially not getting to see my PSP for 1 month.. :( At least got it back le :D Phew.. I am free!! LOL.... How I miss my PSP!!... And Hm... this exam period is really something super helpful to me as it has opened up my eyes...

Thank You, Lord :D

No comments: