Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sec 3 Camp


Wow, This camp was a roller coaster ride sia!!!

I went there hoping to have fun and enjoy myself but got nothing of such sort on the first day but then everything changed on the second day and I suddenly felt sad it had to end... :(

Well, let me explain then, coz i doubt you understand....

DAY 1:
[Friday] I went too school ready for adventure!! Ready to enjoy myself!! LOL... And getting too see everyone's SS paper. How could Shao Wei beat me!! :( GG... Then I was quite fun hiding all the banned items from the teachers such as my wallet, handphone!! :D LOL... Lucky, my earpiece was not confisicated coz I forgot to hide it on myself... LOL... Lucky me... Then we boarded the bus to go to our destination and MOOD SWING!! Sian.. I turn sianed the moment I saw how sian my instructor were... Or at least one.. LOL.. I also got sian maybe cause I wanna listen to music then keep on asking us to do some "Hungry Cheer" and some other dumb remixes. So I turned sian.... Then reached there le, things became worse. The Chief Razif was so stricted that any hope of fun was taken away and thrown into the sea!! So I become more sian... then later put into the group whose Instructor also look so sian... And strict... I SUPER sian!! Sian until cannot tahan!! Then the next few hours was spent eating then preparing for campfire but it felt like it was preparing for war with our Instructor coz we also tio scolded for "what was considered just talking and nothing done" which was actually we were discussing on what to do!! Freestyle considered messy...Of course lah!! So I got sian and anrgy.. Even more as every second past... Then I was nearly going to burst for once in a camp.. Never have I lost my cool in any kind of camp.. this time, I almost... Then there was night game where they go hide Jia Jun aka mushroom. and I think that might help improve our super strained relationship with our instructor coz for the first time, she lively by a bit. Then we had fun bah.. Mushroom so heavy sia!! LOL....

Some pictures to sum up day 1: BOREDOM!!




Day 2:
[Saturaday] Phew. That day was really the total opposite of the day before!! I did the CRC!! Which was fun!! It was so high up that I could see the sea!! Cool lor.. But once you long down, Can be a bit scared to that your first step on the plank that keeps on shaking lor... But I completed in like half the time Jared took it lor.. Scared but Conquered it :D!! LOL.. The funny part was when returning bck to the ground. the fact I saw a spider on the plank.. I chiong down the log to the ground like as if I spiderman sia. Never even lose footing also.... LOL... But after that, we experienced boredom again coz the girls go do the rock climbing then you watch them, like as if watching Jared do the CRC!! But they worse, none reached the top... But wat can I say??... Then we had luch... Which is very fun actually coz we did the Jian Zhe cheer and sing the school song. (Note: then school song, we go change lyrics until hilarious!! That is why is was fun.. ) :D LOL... then we had the Low Wall, Which was painful when you have a few heavy people to lift up and get them over the wall!! Pain sia!! I pity myself and Danial. Thnk Sebest and Jonas for taking over for a while though..

Here are a few Pictures taken by Yi Qun to help explain the game...






Then we had kayaking!! Shiok man!! My boat capsized and best part was that I did not know how to swim.. Lucky got life jacket and it was fun to make the boat capsized coz by standing only on one side and rocking it sideways, ya. You confirm capsized!!! Shiok, and I was calm :D Never panic sia... :D shiok, why never let me do somemore... When asked to somplete last task. The guy see me stand, straight away say, never stay at your places, say I troublemaker :D Shiok wat LOL... That is something that does not happen anytime... LOL.. I turned crazy le... LOL..

Then it was campfire prepartion.. It was fun dncing to the song "Beat it"!! Very fun lor!!



LOL.. then campfire where Yan hong entertain us very well, his dance steps were a joke!!! LOL.. I also know how to dance like that lor...It was super funny. video in facebook!! LOL... Our dance also there... :D Campfire was fun when you see Yan Hong dance, or when you are the one dancing to the song "Beat it"..Well that was more or so the enjoyable second day in sec 3 camp...

Day 3:
We did our clean up of the pace then zao lor... And later, I got to eat Jack's Place :D

P.S i got a new found hatred for mosquitoes also... And sry for the late posts, I am always having camps now a days

No comments: