Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Dimming Light

Well, my mood has change dramatically today.....

Now it is post-exams period but I feel very sad and not rejoicing....

Why?? Cause What has been giving me the strength to pull through one of my most difficult moments in life in dimming by the minutes....

When Eugene showed me the SMS today tht he might not be here in Singapore for the D.I Camp, And when Lefa broke the news to me that Nicholas might also not be in Singapore for the first 2 days of the D.I Camp And the fact that i have Icons Camp on the 18 of Dec...

My dream of P.E Band leading worship as a full band during the D.I Camp is really slowly slipping away. And it is really saddening to see us so busy!! So busy!! And next year, I believe everyone will be more busy and I will be having my O'Levels!!! So GG lah...

The one thing that I have really been hoping for is disappearing!!!

And when I search for answers of why this happens?? I only can find faults in me....

Have I been to unfocused?? Why do I feel this way?? What have I been clinging too?

All these questions pop out... And indeed, I need to have patience... (Looks like what Justin wrote in Facebook is really helpful) :D

I feel very unfocused, I need to get back on track... Fixing my eyes on the One who saves, the One who has given me salvation, the One who loves me, the One who is "So much more"....

I wanna grow deeper in love with you, like never before!!

No comments: