Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School Sucks!!!

Totally agreed dude!! LOL... I just agreed with myself...

Well, School currently stinks cause all you see is people emo-ing at the fact that they are dropping stream or retaining due to their poor results. But at the same time, I feel helpless. Cause I am also facing problems of my own, I don't know what should I do....

Well, It is really stressful cause I wanna do very well for my O'level yet at the same time, I want to keep my choices open as I have not decided on where do I want to go, What do I want to do....

So I really need help, I hoped that after my exams, I would be able to have more time to concentrated and focused on God, Get back on track as I feel that at times, I feel that I am off track and not in line with God.

I don't know whether to drop biology as I fear that I might not be able to cope with 3 pure sciences, 2 maths and soccer next year. I will be more involved in soccer next year. I will also need to spend time on my other commitments such as nurturing the Rhema boys to GROW UP!! [LOL.. I also need too...] Then that might leave me with less time to study, and a typical me will be to relax all the way.. :( So how??!! Should I drop or continue, Mummy says wait and see first... But I doubt I can wait lor...

Should I drop Biology or continue with it??

If I drop:

~ I will have more time

~ I will lose one of my strong learning styles, Memorising.

If I continue:

~ I will have one more subject to study so less pressure on each subject.

~ Less time for other stuff

~ Might backfire and make me waste my time

I really don't know what to do... I can just continue cause I have got no recommendation from teachers, but I might not be able to cope. I am not forced to make a choice now. But I have asked to think. Can I make it?? I wish to score a one digit for my O'levels so I need my subjects to be very good!! I will need the time!! But should I drop and avail that time for my other subjects or continue and make it count?? But it could backfire cause I rely on my memory a lot ofr that subject and I fear it might just blackout!!! So ya.. I don't know what should I do!!

DROP OR CONTINUE PURE??!!!

But keep in mind that I want to keep my choices open, I need to have two pure science for JC at least. So I plan a pure Physics, and since I got Chong Hui help me in chem, Ya. Pure Chem too lor.. that means only Bio drop and no other choice. So should I continue Bio??

No comments: