Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreading the Re-opening

Ouch!! Reality struck me down!!!

Tomorrow will be the day we get back our exam papers!! Oh no!! GG... Gotta get my funeral prepared!! LOL....

Saddening life!!!

Well, the exams period was really something for me...!!! It was the most stressful period in my whole sec 3 life.. even more stressful than organize the Scholl's Inter-house Soccer Competition, studying more -maths Test and doing History homework at the same time!!

And I feel that I did not do my best for my Exams coz I see, like very wasted... SS Paper never complete!! Wanna cry.. Then E-Maths also saddening... I just feel that it is not up to expectations lah!! I feel that I did not max out my potential....!! Though when I studied, I studied till I had hedaches le!! So I really feel I did not do my best at all!!! :(

But like Pearl told me, "Dont dread getting back my results, rather just learn from them"

So ya.."Yes, mum... I shall try :D" LOL...

At least it is not O'levels so ya, I should count myself lucky!! :D Well, so Tommorrow, I shall die but will rejoice!! I shall!!! :D

For I can rejoice For what the Lord has Done!! Getting back my results is nothing!! But eternal life!! Is so much more important!!! So much more!!!! :D

No comments: