Saturday, May 26, 2012

An Interesting 26 May 2012

Hi peeps! Today was a very interesting day for me!

I was stop my policemen today, and had my particulars taken down. Well, Wanted my address, my school, my name and wrote down all the stuff on my Student Pass. Hm. Don't ask me why man? It was epic. I was just walking down from the LAN shop at WCRC, then the policemen were coming up via the stairs. To my surprise, they asked me for my IC, then I passed them my student card. Then they were like asking me weird question like where I just came from? Was I alone? Then they scan my card to verify it sia, cool stuff sio!! Of course, I taled to them lah, like why you all want my IC sia? Then they all say, "Now was the holidays, then here got a lot of gangster.. blah blah blah.." So I was like "orh, ok lor."

So that kinda ended my episode with the policemen! Hehe!! Like talk about how I felt. I was so tired that I was not even scared, I was like, "take then take lor, its not like you can do anything to me since I am clean." Haha!! I think I am immute to having my particulars taken down. This things have been happening since Primary School! LOL!! Yupyup, mine was taken down before because I was playing soccer in the void deck. LOL! Likeaboss sia.. Aiyo, usually people in my shoes will be afraid, I was just fine with it. Haha! Hoping they will come to my doorstep and ask for me. Then I will like, "what you want?" LOL!! But that would mean I am actually in trouble. Cool stuff yo! Still ain't frighten. Jesus wasn't when he was falsely accused, so why should I? I can't be frighten because my conscience is clear. Woots! Alright! Lets move on!

Later on in the day, there was this uncle making feel very uncomfortable in the MRT. If you live in Spore long enough, you know there are those things you can lean on in the MRT and so I was leaning. Then this uncle come and stand in front me and hold the bar, and was facing me. He was like giving me the usual space I would give my friends, if they were leaning on. Which is like half an arm length. But he was a stranger to me, and that was abit close ah!!! Damn weird.. :/ But  nothing really much lah, if anything happened, I still have 2 functioning fist! Haha! Violent kid ftw! Hehe!!

Oh yes, Been running from things lately! On Thursday, it was lightning, on Saturday, it was from getting shitted on by birds because when shit gets real , its scary. OMG! Haha!!

No comments: