Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Your Identity??

Hm.. I am so sad, coz I am feeling rather unwell today, maybe because we had to play in rain for our National Match then it got postponed.. :( Sian.. LOL.. So that means tomorrow I will be studying for just one hour then going off to play le.. I feel like in Sports School sia, all play little studying.. haha..

Ok, but this is not what I want to talk about... I was like resting then later I recalled Saturday...

And hm.. So I recalled this:

My mum, Pearl lor -.-, ask me this question or at least she did ask me this... (I forgot how our conversation became until like that.. haha..) "What are 4 things you identify yourself as??" then of course I will answer lor... I said" Soccer player, Child of God, Student(reluctantly) and restless boy"

Ahhaahh... yup, I said restless boy, that is why I have been so mischievous :D and so playful most of the time... For example, why do I always get chased around in school, sometimes during class time.. LOL..

But then she was actually asking what do I identify myself as?? And then many of the above tio cancelled out... For example, a soccer player.... It is not who I identify myself as.. It is more of what the world identifies you as...

SO this is what I want to say..... Will, how often do we accept what the world label us as?? How often to we behave what we aren't? Many of times, we will behave according to how people believe us to be, whether a soccer player, nerd or something..

Many struggle with the problem of acceptance from the world, yet we always do not bother about the fact that you are DEEPLY LOVED, RICHLY BLESSED, and HIGHLY FAVOURED by God. We have never really seen ourself in the way God looks at us, how he identifies as??

So have you been trying to find your true identity?? Or have you been behaving the way people identify you as?? Now, let as not care about these non-valid identities but the true identity is and can only be found in God.

P.S I not sure whether what I writing, you do understand totally, but you get the draft idea right??

No comments: