Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nationals are Beginning

Well, I think I am not blogged for a very long time already so here are some updates then..

Well, tmr is going to be the Start of the Nationals. Against St Pats. It is not going to be easy, that is for sure, but I am willing to give my all to win the elusive crown.

This is my last year, and I am desperately desiring to be crown national champion of Singapore. I told myself that I wanted to be crowned champion of Singapore before I graduate, and I am NOT going to fail my Os just to have a second chance at the prize if we achieve it this year. Thus that means, this is do or die.

And ya, it means I am willing to fight for what, but I know I have O'levels to take too... But I tell myself, fight for it, then chiong O'levels... I will excel in both!! I want to excel in both but it requires a lot of hardwork and determination.....But this I must know, God is ALWAYS in control. Only by his grace will I be able to achieve the amazing feat, I hope to achieve and this will require his grace and his miracles....

From my experience, Nationals is all about skill from the group stages to the quarter-final but once it reaches to the semis, it is 40% skill and 60% luck becoz all the teams will be equally matched, it is who has that magic touch that guides the ball into the net.. And I hope God grant us that luck and miracle... :D

So if you want to pray for me, this is it... That I may excel both in academics and soccer. That I will obtain extremely good results for Os and the National Crown for soccer... :D

Haha.. For fun, I bought this new boot about 2 weeks back.. And I have yet to adapt to it but this will be the boot that I shall trust during the National round... First grade boots.. :D Haha.. I am the Laser II freak, LOL.. yup yup.. if you never knew. This is an interesting fact about me...

My shoes are Adidas, my boots are all Nike... HAha.. It is true.. One day I can show u de.. :D

No comments: