Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Weeks Already??

10 weeks already??

Wow, As I write this post, 10 weeks have officially passed!! Meaning that I time is running out as I take my O'level exams!! LOL.. Best part chinese is up first!! LOL.. GGing sia..

Well, I am surpised how 10 weeks have passed so quickly yet in those 10 weeks, so many things have happen....

In soccer, in studies, in everything lah!!

Well, from such a high morale in the soccer team, The morale has dropped so low that the team hs been DISBANDED!! Wat the bleah!! I have trained so hard for my jersey then now must return, super sad sia... Bad wat can I do......

The only good thing is during the individual evaluation for me, my coachs have pointed out to me that I have more strong points than weak points :D LOL.. The best part, the words then ended the conversation is "Too bad, you are suck with this team..." LOL.. But I believe this team got hope nai.. Except, making a new team might not be the best way to prepare for nationals and I am getting rather worried!! This is my last year!! I want to me national champions be I zao!! Then free from soccer le.. :D LOL.. U need to understand my deep desire!! To be crowned champion of Singapore!!!

Then for studies!! I still feel equally unprepared for O'levels however, I have found the urgency for chinese le!!! Coz less than 10 weeks away le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!! GG.. I want pass chinese so got more time for my other subjects!!!!!!!!

LOL.. If anyone want help me?? Can pray for me!! I desire and hope for:

1. To be crowned National Champions of Singapore in Soccer!!
2. To pass my Chinese O'level!!
3. To score imba marks for my O'levels!! Like <10>
4. Gold for NAFA!!! I can't do pull ups!! I don't know why!!!!
5. For Rhema to grow!! I will continue the work Si'er has left behind!!! The boys will be disciplined!!!

"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe in you!!! - Nothing is Impossible"

No comments: