Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy National Day



Woohoo... Today no chinese tution but that equals more free time and it means cannot go there talk crap and play around.. :(

Nvm.. at least i can catch up on my sleep!! Coz I kinda of tired this week.... it has been a tiring week but I have overcame it!! Woohhoo!! FINALLY!!

Now I feel on fire!! And Ready!! I have a passion that will not be taken away from me, I feel free, The chains that once held me back have indeed been broken!! I am a free man!! :D LOL....

Well, I am on fire now and feeling ready for anything... And I feel better than ever now!! I feel happiness, hyper and many more though I at times would like some solitude......

And I love DAY OF HIS POWER!!!

Woohhoo... I loved it!!

It was like the first time that I never wanted the worship to end!! I just wanted it to continued despite how tired and aching my body was.... and how I wish that Presence Eternal could lead worship like that, with the presence of God so strong that I will never wish to end it!!

And here are some pictures on Day of his Power:




All Lighthouse Rhema!! :D But quality no good... But not my phone wat.. :X

Well.. Day of his Power showed me that I am in Singapore, that I was born a Singaporean!! Becoz I am here to make Singapore a country that God glory shines forth!! that people will indeed say that God is indeed the God of this city, that we must defend this state, sacrifice our self-fish ambitions for the greater cause of God's will to be done in this city!!

GREATER THINGS HAVE YET TO COME, GREATER THINGS ARE STILL TO BE DONE IN THIS CITY!!!

No comments: