Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Odd day in school....

LOL.. Today is a weird day man...

Today was an equally funny and painful day for me...

Why??

Coz today was both a painful yet funny day...

The painful part of today when I woke up... I woke up, tired, sleepy and the worse thing was having a extremely painful backache.. that means that I have discomfort at my back, neck and shoulders!! Ouch...

Then to make things worse... I fell ill at home when I went to get my water bottle to bring to school..... So I was cramping in my upper body and now feeling ill.. best !!! So I went to school, hoping that I would recover fast or maybe be sick then go home and get some rest... Bad unfortunately, none of the above happened :( Sad life sia... Well... So as the day continues.... I felt worse lor... like I was losing energy and strength by the minute, even when I went to sleep.. I did not feel that my body was recovering it strength, it was like I was still equally weak... and dying... And it did not help that I had a aching back, tensed shoulders and a strained neck.... :( Well, to make thing s worse later..... As I was going home, taking Bus 185, it was so crowded that I had to stand, and as you know, i was very weak.. still ask me go stand for the whole journey!!! Then the driver kept on stopping suddenly so I was like a torture to be in the bus... Like it felt like a miracle when i exited the bus...So I when home and at least ot some rest.. :D Finally, but it looks like my body is weaken quite badly... :(


Well, there was a fun part, that can cheer me up though, and all those events happened after recess... LOL... First, it was going to a new English class which we kinda joked about what Mr Chan aka Potato have done for us... the memories we all had coz we need to do a radio play on teacher's day!! GG sia, confirm stressed de but for the time being, can slack :D Lol.....


Well, the first thing that was hilarious was talking about Mr Chan, how he plays badminton, how he teaches us, how we got lost trying to find his clas, screaming "Potato!! Where are you?!! " during class time.... Lol.. those are fond memories....

The next hilarious thing happen not long later.. coz I was feeling sick, my classmates all also sick le, either coughing, running nose or headaches... so in simply terms.. my whole class is sick!! So MOE should just close down my school!!

Okay.. time to continue... well, as I was saying... I was saying that my whole class sick and tired, but then Shao Wei did not agree... and this was the way he did not agree...He jumped up and shouted " I feel very energetic!!" Then coz he so tall the the fan just above him... His hand whacked the fan!! LOL... It was a joke!! Well.... then as we decided to send him down to general office, he was like singing "like a virgin, like a virgin.." as he walked!! LOL!! Super funny sia!!! And maybe also super painful!! But never have I seen someone do just a thing before!! LOL!!!


Then since our class all like dying le... so we keeping on putting our heads on the table... then Mdm Tay say since we all like to learn like that.. then she teach like that.. then it was super funny lor!! LOl... then I tell her... "Cher, we all sick and tired le lah, we all want sleep de.." Then she reply, "I also very tired, since you want to sleep, then I cancel lesson then we sleep, and I sleep with my legs on the table." LOL.. Joke sia... I had three hilarious events in one hour!! LOL.. quite pro sia...!!


So today was a painful and funny day for me.. odd and wierd day in school for many too...Lol!! :D


No comments: