Thursday, August 6, 2009

There she goes... Miss Ow Nags again!!

LOL....


I have a feeling that I have going to die after writing this post...

Well, coz I am going to tell you what happen in English Class....

Hm... Let see.. Just before I start I think you gotta understand that Class 3A rockz!! Coz we are the most noise class in Sec 3 or one of the best in that trade :D And if you are there one day, you will agree!! :D

LOL... It is amazing that what is suppose to be a class that is for studying is so noisy and so playful... :D

Well.. then because of yesterday was E-learning then we all like kinda did and submitted sub-standard work lor... and Darren Tong never even did it lor... BEST sia.. :D Lol...

Then she today go show people my speech which was GG!!! ARGH... I did not even know what to do lor... like erm.. I did not have the link coz never took it down like I did not bother lor... so I write my speech anyhow... then she like scold me or worse still SUAN me sia!! Ouch..... Another person added me to their "SUAN LIST!!!"

Sian le....

LOL... I still don't think my speech that bad what... I show you.. then u all can comment.... and the topic was "SAVING THE EARTH"

Good Morning Fellow Classmates and Miss Ow,

Today, I would be talking on the topic, “Saving the Earth”.

Have you ever wondered that if Mother Earth is destroyed, will Mankind still be living??

Well, some of you might say “Yes, we could go to Mars”. But is it true that Mankind would really be able to survive on mars?? It has more Carbon Dioxide than oxygen, and it is a planet that is the total opposite of Earth. It does not have the technology we have achieved, it does not have water, the air we need to breathe, the atmosphere or even the right temperature for us... And you would not mind staying there??

That is insanity!!! Why would you want to abandon the home you live in to go to a place where it has no guarantees, and a planet which is no place like Earth??!!!

They has to be another way out, we as citizen of the Planet should start doing our part to protect and look after our home, Earth. We should start taking care of the Earth, and repay the Earth of the things it has helped us in, or provided us with.

Can you see that Mother Earth is asking us to do our part, Can’t you see that disaster and destruction are bound for us if we are not going to do our part?? Nature Disasters are warning signs yet you think that it was a event that no one could prevent, it could have been prevented if we had taken responsibility.

Now you see the World, it has been polluted. Blue skies have become grey skies. Blue Oceans have been Green Oceans, Forests have become HDB Flats, What used to be blue or green has turned into something else.

Let me tell you a story, “Once there was a young boy, it had a mother that was beautiful. The boy was a very mischievous boy and he usually got it trouble or cause al lot of trouble which meant that mother had to do more work to clean up the mess the boy left and since the mother loved the boy so much, she never complain and the boy continued living the same way, Then one day, the Mother got sick, but the boy continue with his wasteful lifestyle and he soon turned the house to a mess.” This story can show us that we are that mischievous boys, and Earth is like that Mother. Earth has never complained about our wasteful lifestyle, but she has gotten ill. Now we can decided to clear up the mess we have done or we could continue and wait for destruction to come upon us.

If you want to clean up the mess, I want to tell you that it can still be savaged, all we need to do it start doing our part. For our generations ahead, we should start saving the Earth.

There are things even normal citizen can do to help to this great cause:

- Recycle Papers

- Use water that use for washing clothes to flush the toilet.

- Do not waste water

- Save Electric

- Plant more plants to give everyone better air to breathe

- Do not drive too much

There is so much we can do to help our Earth, and Factories could do it part to not pollute the air and the oceans. More measures can be done from the government to help save the Earth. There are so many things to be done to save our Earth and I hope you have listen to this cry, That you are with me to do this great cause, for ourselves and the generation yet to come.

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sister, to step up, and play the “GAME OF LIVE”.


Then like that equals tio suan like what!! But at least I do alone.. :D Wahahah.... I feel so evil... lol...

P.S I don't understand why I today keep on laughing despite the killing pain in my body!!!

No comments: