Friday, July 25, 2008

SEMI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooo!!!



Hong Kah are in the National Zone Semi-final!!!



We beat Fuchun 2-1 in our do or die match on 24/7/08!!



I scored my 2 bicycle kick in the Season. Very first Hong Kah Soccer player to scored a bicycle kick and somemore two ah!!!!!!!!!



Before the match, we were unsure of getting through to the semi-finals.



Before that match was played, I had miss an "open goal" against Kent Ridge Sec but at least we were 1-0 up. Before the match against Kent Ridge, Sports School had 13 points, Bartley had just won Bedok View 3-1 and had 10 points, Bedok View also had 10 points, Siglap Sec had 7 and we had 9 points. Both Siglap and Hong Kah had a game in hand. If we won both matches, we will get through, confirm. BUT we drew Kent Ridge which made my miss the worse, they scored in a free kick gave away by Faddy in the 90+ minute!!!!!! How to score another goal to win? I was sub after my left leg gave way when the keeper jump and land on my left tie, So pain siah, I long time never feel that like of pain lor.



Now Siglap had to win Fuchun to go above everyone except Sports School as they got +4 goal difference and our chances of getting through will fate away. Mr Ng got so angry when we drew, as we had wasted our chance confirm our place in the Semis. How I thank GOD that he made Siglap drew Fuchun 2-2!! we were still 2nd in the group.



Then came Thursday, the make or break day. I had lost a lot of confidence, I had an injure how was I going to redeem myself? Bartley Sec was going to versus Regent Sec, which lost 4-0 to Siglap, 5-0 to Bedok View, if Bartley scored 4-0 and we win 1-0, we were out. During that match, Bartley was leading 2-0, which means we need to win 2-0 also. The Regent Sec scored back, 2-1 now, then Regent scored again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suddenly Regent were winning 3-2 !! But Bartley drew the match and we had another chance to get through! God gave me that chance to get through. Before our match, we got the new of the draw! Boosted with confidence and I knew GOD was with me. We attack over and over again with only a few scares from Fuchun, I was chatting away with their defenders then we got a corner kicks and the second one was a remarkable one as I scored my bicycle kick after Shazwal headed the ball and hit the bar, flip backward was easy but i was afraid the ball would flew over the bar but it went into the net!!!!!!!

1-0 then Fuchun equalized 4 mins later. Sad case siah. Luckily, just before the break,Shazwal scored a header!!! WWWOOOOOO!!!!!!

So this is our table:

~Sports School 16 pt
~Hong Kah 13 pt
~Bartley 11 pt
~Bukit View 10 pt
~Siglap 8 pt (excluding last match)
Kent Ridge, Regent and Fuchun are in bottom 3.




We, of course celebrated after the match ah! One last try to get my C'Division National Gold Medal and I shall take that chance.

Greenview or Masiling Sec now are the school we will challenge, Greenview, the defencing Champions and Marsiling, a team of raw talents. But I aim high and we try my best but I shall allow God to take it from there.

No comments: