Friday, July 4, 2008

Ouch, that hurts!

Hello everyone =)

Let's move on to a question/problem where you can try and help me to solve the problems (though I doubt you can)

1. Why do I feel weak in the inside and the outside?
(I hurt myself during the match against Regent where I used the wrong area of my chest and felt the full impact of the ball on my chest and now my chest hurts. I can't laugh, do sit-ups or inhale a lot of air etc. I feel lousy as I am unable to recover from the fact that we lost the match against them and I feel that it is my fault as if I had cut down the defenders, they would not have pump up the high balls and scored.)

2. Where has the cheerful and playful me gone too? Why am I feeling bored and dull like I don't have a life? Have I turn to the world?
(The things on this earth do not really give you life. People may say that "I got a lot of friend, got handsome boyfriend/pretty girlfriend and PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360 and living in a huge house", but are these things what we need? Are those things important? Are these things for us to enjoy life? But why do I still hear people say that they are lazy or bored and just want to stay home to play PS3/PS2/PSP/Xbox/Xbox360/watch TV? Aren't these things just a waste of time, just helping you let time pass, but do you know that every minute you live is just nearing to our death and you WILL (most likely) face God and account for things you have done? Judgement Day is nearing, so everyone beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From this I believe I have not turn to the world but to God through my blog which God has comfort me.)

Wow, I feel so relaxed now! =D

No comments: