Friday, July 4, 2008

Noooooo................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UUrrggggghhhhhhhhh.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hong Kah Sec [3] Regent Sec [4] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

NO way man!
West zone champion can't have lost to west zone 4th. No way , after having trashing them 3-0 in the semi's!

WE have lost :(, that is the fact you may wish to believe it or not. I would love to believe we had not lost but that a lie....

We lost to a team that played rugby, kicking the ball high up n the air to our defence and waiting 4 us to make a mistake and we made 4 dumb mistakes that I think Kindergarden kids would not have make.

It is no use blaming each other, we have lost and now need to beat every other school to comfirm progess into the national semi-finals. We have to beat Siglap Sec [8 July, Tuesday 4.30 pm] this is the do or die match(if we lose we face a uphill task to go through to the semi's, Singapore Sports school [15 July, Tuesday, 4.30pm] this game is most likely the most interesting match, Bartley Sec [17 July, Thursday, 4.30pm], Kent Ridge Sec [22 July, Tuesday, 4.30pm], and last Fuchun Sec [29 July, Tuesday, 4.30pm]. *Note: all our games are played at Hong Kah Sec except Fuchun Sec which is at their homeground*

This game has a spiritual message to me which i found out after reflecting about it during our warm down. I was naive. I was to naughty in school and God decided to teach me a lesson before my spiritual life backslides or dies.I though we will win the match escpecially went I scored the 1st goal of the match in the 9th minute but i forgot that we can't control the outcome of the game. ONLY God has that power.

But went such things happen. It is only because God allowed that to happen and it is because he wants you to return into his arms, his warming loving arms which will heal all wounds.

I need prayer that I will bounce back from my disappointment and that I will let God be the solution.That I shall return to his loving arms.

The match was so interesting, so tensing, so texing, so nerve flying, blood pressure rising. Counter-attacks at both ends of the pitch. Goals flooding in at both ends but went you allow 4 goals, it is hard to win the match. We have gave our best effort fighting till the end and scoring 3 goals. But we have drop 3 points and now face a difficult task.

No comments: