Friday, December 30, 2011

Frustration

Hi peeps.

Today, I am going to tell you something through a imaginary chat...

Q: Hey bro, how are you??


M: Confused lah.. Like totally!!!

Q: Why confused?

M: Well, I am out for 6 weeks!!!

Q: Oh, what happened??

M: Well, I went for my medical checkup and the doc said I need to rest my knees. So I am out for 6 weeks lah!!

Q: Erm.. Ouch, but thats does not explain how you are confused?

M: Hm.. Coz IDK what to feel, so lets have a heart to heart talk then...

Well, I feel like Voldermort right now! (Nope, I have a nose still!!) I feel like Voldermort, because just like he splits his soul and put them into different objects. My life is almost the same as him. I split myself into so many different things..


Remember the "Deathly Hallows", where once each object he put his soul was destroyed, he loses a part of himself. Well, I feel like that right now. Now, I am out of action for 6 weeks. It feel like I have lost a part of myself!! I have lost the soccer pie, and some of my social life pie... So my pie feels like this:


This is a pie that is not complete, its not a whole pie. 

Well, I feel so handicapped right now!! Well, I can't even go out for a jog, I can't play soccer, I can't even kick a ball!! OMG!! I feel so worthless at times, since we all know that soccer is perhaps the thing I am good in, and now that I have lost it, I feel that way!!!

In addition to that, I am having my holidays. So I am pretty free right now. Yes, I am but I need to use this time to complete all my homework!! But because I got so much free time, the thought of me being out for 6 weeks constantly fills my brain and I get "emo-nemo". I have not been going out of my house, because I should be doing my homework, so getting locked up in your own house really sucks especially when the only thing you do is "study". Studying has failed to distract me from this awful fact, so I really am facing waves of negative thoughts, or maybe just that one thought many times, and it really is a struggle!!

I tell myself not to get give in to these negative thoughts, and all but frankly speaking, its really very hard!!

I am also so hyperactive, the inability to do running all all those activities are killing me! I feel like I am a prisoner in chains!! I really want to so something but what can I do?! Playing PS3? Seriously, you must be joking?! Its a bore pwning those noobs aka com! I really can't take it!! And its only day 4 into my 42 days!! I feel like dying!!! Someone save me!!! 

ARGH!!!!!! IT LIKE I AM CRYING OUT FOR HELP AND ALL!!!! But there nothing much one can do can they?

No comments: