Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ranting about Soccer



Hi peeps, I really do not know what to blog about this few days.. Well, I have been at LOL camp and it was a blast but I plan to blog it though...

For now, I think I need to rant, about the 3 soccer matches I played for JJC. Why? U will find out soon..

Some background info

Hm.. On 10 dec, JJC played against SAJC..

Well, I like the pitch at SAJC, because it feels like Hong Kah's pitch.. Really enjoyable... Hm.. I have nothing much to rant for this match, because these guys know how to play soccer. And I believe I showed them that I was dangerous, and a threat too.. Haha, yupyup, I managed to obtain a 100% shot-goal percentage. 2 goals out of 2 shots!! Wee.. :D I must really say I enjoyed this match because I dribbled and had fun getting past them so easily. It was like they were toys, I was fooling around with.. Hehe... I love it when people commit thinking they could get the ball from me.. Hehe.. And they did not dished out elbows, kicks nor taunts at me.. :) but we still lost though.. :(

Then on Tuesday, we played against ACS(I).. -.-

This was one match that I must really get off my chest.. After the SAJC match, I was feeling fine. Going to this game in what was pretty fine form, and planning to get the job done... Well, I expected to make a fool out of them until..


Well, I really hate their right-back!! I really want to scold $%&@Y%(@?Y&! at him, because he dished out tackles at me, he used his spikes to maximum effort. How? By piercing them into my leg, smart move right!! Bloody %&*#*, up to this day, the mark is still there... And he made a freaking hole in my only red pants!! Bloody $%&@ , guess what? He did not even apologize!! I wanted to beat like until he couldn't move... Seriously, tackling my legs instead of the ball, elbowing me in the face, making a hole in my pants.. I don't think he was the one who injured my ankle, or was he??


Well, there was also taunting from them, such as good dive, or diver.. and many more.. Even though it was a foul.. Seriously, I was pissed off... but thank God, he was taken off.. If not things really could have been nasty!! Well, but his teammates taunted me.. Well, I got fed up with that too... But i was really restraining myself!! I was really angry, I wanted to go up to the guy, and say, "Eh, you want pick fight ah. Come lah, I not scare you.."


Hm.. The gangster self within me nearly surfaced, and if that happened!! Off I go for an early shower!! Coz I would have punched him even if he was buffer than me!!

Haiz.. I really nearly lost my cool during that match, and I really diverted that anger at them.. By attempting kungfu kicks that look like I am going for the ball, but its actually their face. Small little elbows into their stomach or waist (coz they all bigger sized).. Somehow, I felt possessed. Even when I was tired, my body told me I must beat them!! And I finally scored against them. I scored a goal.. And like my friend tweeted, I showed them who was boss. Scoring a goal with 2 defenders beside you and a goalkeeper rushing at you.. Hm..

IDK, if this was a good match. Because for once, this was no more just a chore nor job. This was payback!! This was revenge! This meant something to me!! Though, it was not a good feeling, it still was feeling! I might not love my soccer yet, but I managed to feel something during a match now!!

Then 16 dec we challenged MI,

I have to admit, I was not professional enough, my head was turned slightly by the fact LOL camp has started!! Well, I had this mindset, "the team needs me" Which in a way is true, the team needs everyone yet no one is bigger than the team.

Hm.. Ok, lets get started. I got elbowed in the nose for this match.. There was this guy, when everytime I felt I was fouled, he was just shout. "Get up lah" Seriously, he was provoking me.. Of course now that I was experience, He gets hurt, not me.. Wakakaka!! When he fell, I wanted to shout at him, "Eh. weak ah, get up lah!" Well, I reheld. Then I asked to get sub out, because due to the ACS(I) match, I was still badly hurt, and my speed has been affected because my ankle is not as strong!! So game over for me then.. :/

If you were at LOL camp and you saw me running. That aint my fastest, cool right? Becoz I still was pretty fast during the camp! Wakaka!!

Well, these are the 3 matches... And I hate the treatment I get in soccer matches!! I really hate it, and it doesn't help when you find playing soccer a chore!! God!! Help me!! >.<

No comments: