Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! ^^


Hm.. As you can tell, this is my Christmas post. Have you ever wondered what does Christmas means to you?


Before today, Christmas was just another day. Honestly speaking, thats the truth. It was another day.. I know its about celebrating and remember that God send his son to Earth onto this Earth. But really, what does Christmas means to you? Truthfully speaking? Is Christmas about Christ to you?

And how did you spend your Christmas today? Was it a memorable one like mine? An enjoyable one, a relaxing one. Or one to forget? Everyone spends Christmas differently, has a different experience from one another. Well, thats a fact. no doubt about it.  But is the meaning of Christmas the same for everyone, because I wished Christmas was Christ. May He be the sole reason for Christmas!!


Hm... I think I have over done the questioning parts le.. How about a story?? Nope, I won't be telling you the Christmas story, but my Christmas Testimony!! How does that sound? Great? Haha...

Today, my dad join us for our Christmas service. Well, he does that every Christmas!! Lol! But he does not seem to be engage in it. Well, it seems like he leaves every Christmas service unchanged. But today was different. Ok, stop lying dey. Alright, you win. Things seem to be the same today and I thought maybe and hopefully something will happen lah. Hope hope hope lah.. Never held any expectations..

Well, but God is amazing. He does miracles. Today, during the altar call. I was just watching people go down to the altar. Never expecting the guy next to me to move at all. Well, thank God I had a fail prediction. My dad took a step out. At first, I thought maybe he going toilet. But I decided to tag along. Then after 2 steps, I see him tear. And I was like, "God, it this really happening??" I straight away knew my Dad was going to head to the altar. But he stopped for a while. Hesitated I guess, so I accompanied him. An arm around him, it felt like I was treating my dad as a buddy sia!! Weird moment. But isnt my heavenly father also a buddy to me?

When I was at the altar with my dad. I was weeping. Because it come upon me that my dad was responding to God for the very first time. Or the first time I saw my dad do so!! This was the moment when I saw God answer my prayer! If I said I never prayed for my dad to receive Christ, I gotta be heartless and i would be lying. So when I saw God answered my prayer. When I saw him responding, I was weeping. Well, i walked away from the altar when people were laying hands on my dad. I couldnt take the wave of emotion. I was crying real bad yo. For a guy, its kinda weird.

But who cares if I cry, I was still shedding tears when I return to my seat. But these were not tears of sadness. This was tears of joy!! God answers prayers. For once, I dont need to fear of that nightmare becoming reality. Instead, its wonderful... what a special Christmas this has been for me!! Apart of the gifts, the CHOCOLATES, the people. My dad responding to God was the greatest Christmas gift anyone, and  repeat again, anyone could give to me!!

Hey, lets not get carried away by this alright. Yes, I have perhaps gotten a great gift today. But the war has not ended. We know the devil will fight back. So continue to pray for my dad yea!! I dream of seeing him in heaven!! ^^

Here is a great video to watch too... God sent his greatest gift to you today too!! Receive him into your life yo!! ;)

No comments: