Friday, February 12, 2010

Imperfection

Hm.. Well, today, I guess.. I have learn a lot of lesson and my weaknesses have been shown...

Hm.. Well, I don't really think I would like to talk about them. But if I have done any wrong, I apologize for any mistakes I have done. I am not perfect but in my weakness and imperfection, God's can work miracles!!

I will try to improve myself because I got to constantly improve myself, I got to be more focus, more considerate. It is not about me but also about others. I spire to be someone who impacts lives. And I got to behave like one. I don't want to be average, someone boring but interesting. I am loud (verbally), but that is me :D

I know I am not immortal, and never should I even bother attempting to be the best in everything.. Though I will always strive to be the best cause that is the kind of mindset I kinda obtain or have, due to soccer.

I am going to need to be the changed!! I want to be changed!! I desire change!! That is good. But change for the better or worse?? That is the major decision!! I want to be the person God wanted me to be!! I am got to be the leader I was called to be, I student I was called to be, and the athlete I was called to be.. :D

No comments: